About the University
National Law University, Jodhpur is a public law school and a National Law University established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999 enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature.
About the Competition
Centre for Studies in Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Law & Policy is organizing a Writing Competition on Practices Demonstrating Conservation and Sustainable Use of Environment during COVID-19.
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic spread rapidly throughout the world and country after country responded with lockdowns which, according to UNESCO, has made around 1.5 billion students globally remain at home.
Coming in the backdrop of the World Nature Conservation Day (July 28), the aim of the competition is to support and reward innovative ideas and practices relating to engagement with nature during this pandemic.
Who can Participate
The competition is open to all law students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various Indian Universities/Institutes/Colleges.
How to Participate
Each participant/Group (not more than five) to submit a write-up of 2000 words along with necessary photographs elaborating on points which include the following:
- Ideas and practices about your own engagement with nature during this pandemic.
- The benefits of such practice for the environment.
- The write-up along with photographs has to be mailed to email@example.com on or before 8th August 2020.
Each entry shall pay a registration amount of Rs. 500 [for Link, click here] here at ‘Payment Other than Semester Fee’ specifying the purpose of payment as “CSENRLP Writing Competition August 2020”.
Please email the payment receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size 12; Line spacing- 1.15
- Margin: 1 on all sides
The entries will be judged by a panel of esteemed professors/luminaries in the field of Environmental Law.
- The 1st Prize will be a cash prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The 2nd Prize will be a cash prize of Rs. 3,000.
- The 3rd Prize will be a cash prize of Rs. 2,000.
- Honourable Mentions will be provided Certificates of Merit.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Mr. Shashank Shekhar, Assistant Professor (Faculty of Law): +91 9643092410.