- All submissions should be sent through e-mail to email@example.com
- Submissions must be a softcopy in .docx format.
- Minimum word limit is 1000.
- We strive to keep all the articles unique, and so we do not publish articles on the same topic again and again. Please verify the topic on the blog list page of our website to make sure that the topic on which your article is based does not already exist in our database.
- If you are expressing your opinion upon some issues in your article, please note that these opinions will be of yours individually and not of the whole organization.
- Submissions must accompany the author’s details.
- The Submitted articles must be non-plagiarised, non-compliance of which will lead to rejection of the submission. The submissions must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 20%.
- Once reviewing process is completed, we shall reply you with the feedback.
- All completion of all the formalities, we will be publishing your article on our website and let you know of the same by e-mail.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have published their blogs on the Legal Utility.
- The authors by submitting their entries would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Legal Utility. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Team Legal Utility