We are glad to introduce our very helpful and guiding spirits in the form of the Board of Advisory.
While we all learn from each other and aim to provide flawless knowledge to others, we seek guidance from some of the knowledgeable personalities.
Mr. Ashutosh Kumar Founder, Vidhiyan Shoah Foundation,
Advocate, Supreme Court
and also worked as Former Legal Officer at AALCO an intergovernmental organisation based in New Delhi.
He is an expert on Public organisation based in New Delhi.
He is an expert on Public International Law and diplomacy issues.
We, at Legal Utility are glad to have you on board sir.We, at Legal Utility are glad to have you on board sir.
Mr. Shobit Agarwal
He did graduation from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India in May 2011 from where he pursued 5 years integrated course in B.A. LL.B (Hons.) and diploma from Copenhagen University in IPR.
2. He is an awardee of certificate of excellence for securing highest number of marks in Indirect Taxation (equivalent to Gold Medal) apart from having a number of National and International appearances as speaker/orator at various conferences/seminars.
3. He had also displayed distinctive leadership qualities in representing the University at number of National and International events whereby in one of the International events, he went as the youngest coach in the world in one of the International Negotiation Competition.
4. His articles have been published in various National and International Law journals along with three chapters published worldwide (both online and physical version) and various interviews were also recorded.
5. He is currently working as Senior Manager Legal & Compliance, in Brookfield India Office Parks Private Limited (Canadian based Worlds II largest Real Asset Management Group) IT/ITeS SEZ, Gurgaon where the core areas of his work ranges from legal opinion on corporate matters, land litigation, drafting agreements, lease deeds, maintenance and service agreements, commercial contracts, due diligence, research on new case laws, labour laws, arbitration issues, project financing matters etc. and other intricate legal issues where the core work is w.r.t drafting, vetting off documents, due diligence etc.
6. He is looking at the complete legal work of 5 different SEZs and Non-SEZ portfolios including whole NCR region, Kolkata and Mumbai (ex Hiranandani commercial space) including HR related issues, labour and employment laws etc.
7. Prior to joining Brookfield, he has associated with Mahindra World City (Jaipur) Limited (SEZ developer with JV with RIICO, Rajasthan Govt.) where he worked on Industrial land leasing and received a RISING STAR trophy which is given to only 1 employee across the sector in a year and is the youngest recipient of the coveted trophy coupled with various Monthly Champ certificates and other certificates at a National level.WE, AT LEGAL UTILITY ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD SIR.
Mr. Ashish Saraswat,
an Assistant Professor (Law),having three years of teaching experience in the field of public international law, private international law, international trade law, and international refugee law.
He holds two years LL.M degree in International Legal Studies from South Asian University, New Delhi (an International University established by SAARC Nations), and B.A. LL.B (H) from Amity Law School, New Delhi and qualified UGC-NET in 2018. He has been invited to judge various competitions at Amity Law School, New Delhi, Ansal University and Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi.
He has participated in several conferences/workshops/seminars and presented papers on subjects related to national and international law.
His area of academic interest includes public international law, international environmental law, international climate change law, and international refugee and human rights law. Ashish Saraswat has co-authored a book titled Law & Technology and published articles in national and international journals and magazines on a range of issues including international human rights law, international environmental law, and international renewable energy law.
He is a resourceful professional with an academic career in teaching and research based on established curriculum and developing teaching methodologies to ensure quality learning experiences for students. He has the ability to teach students from diverse cultures, lead and motivate student groups to achieve academic and research goals.WE, AT LEGAL UTILITY ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD SIR.