Legal Utility generally adopts following terms and conditions. If you browse our website you are agreeing to comply and be bound to follow our terms of services and copyright policy.
- Legal Utility reserves the right to withdraw or not to publish any content.
- All the advertisements and event posts is for general information and are subject to change without any notice.
- We will take all reasonable and requisite care to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
- Our constant effort is to provide seamless updates and uninterrupted access to the website. We however do not guarantee the availability of user access and constant dissemination of information at all times and thereby assume no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
- We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless when required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Legal Utility does not conform to or disagree with the views and opinions expressed in the website, and such views and/or opinions shall not be treated as the opinion of Legal Utility.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Submission of Content [w.e.f. August 21,2020]
We do not claim ownership in any content that you submit to Legal Utility, but to be able to legally provide Legal Utility to our visitors, we have to have certain rights to use such Content in connection with Legal Utility, as set forth below.
- Legal Utility don’t claims an exclusive ownership over any content submitted by its users and therefore any user submitting any information agrees to give all rights (other than moral rights) and license over the content so submitted. All moral rights vests with the author and co author, if any. Although Legal Utility won’t publish the same content on any other platform lest permitted by author to do so.
- No compensation as to the content submitted to Legal Utility by any user will be given unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Agreeing to these terms entails the user’s acknowledgement of Legal Utility’s right to have discretion in matters of publishing or refusing to publish or to remove or block any content that the user provides without giving due notice and such action may be taken at any time and for any reason.