Think India Women Rights Forum cordially invites you to an interactive session on “Protection to Women under New Industrial Laws” by Ms. Preeti Joseph.
About Think India
Think India is a manifestation of the vision to connect the students across India’s educational institutes to a nationalistic thought process and to harness their collective potentials towards the aim of national reconstruction. We, as a pan-India organisation, have been striving to bring together best talents & minds of the country and infuse in them a nation-first attitude, to develop in them a solution-oriented thinking process and to inspire young India to serve the society.
About Think India Women Rights Forums
This Gandhi Jayanti, Think India launched more than two dozen forums for further engaging students with varied interests across fields. Women Rights forum is one such forum that aims to empower women and spread awareness about women rights.Women are often half of all citizens in countries, but often face major barriers for their equal participation in local planning and political representation, employment and access to basic services.
About the webinar
- Topic: Protection to Women under New Industrial Laws
- Aim: This year Govt of India brought reforms in the Labour Law as a result new laws were codified such as Industrial relations code, 2020 and the code of Social Securities, 2020.We are organizing this session to understand these Laws from the perspective of a woman.
- Guest Speaker: Protection to Women under New Industrial Laws, Assistant Professor, Kristu Jayanti College of Law.
- Date and Day: 26th December 2020,Saturday
- Time: 3:00 PM(IST)
- Registration Link: tinyurl.com/lawandwomen
- No registration fee
- All Registered Participants will be provided with E-Certificates for attending the session
In case of queries contact- +91 8889370961, 8770886175