LawInternships is an organization that provides internship opportunities in the field of law primarily to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
About the Webinar
LawInternships is organizing a two day Webinar on Sports Law – “Fantasy Leagues and Online Gambling: Legal Position pertaining to E-Sports and White Collar Crimes in India” by Advocate Siddharth Nayak, Founder & Managing Partner, Atharva Legal LLP, New Delhi and Advocate Shubhendu Anand, Partner, Atharva Legal LLP, New Delhi from September 28, 2020 to September 29, 2020 from 5:00 PM Onwards.
The registration for this webinar is free.
The topics that shall be covered in the webinar are as follows:
- Introduction to E-sports, fantasy leagues, and online gambling.
- Instances of how they are being used for committing White Collar Crimes.
- Gambling as an offence and E-sports: Game of Chance v/s Game of Skill debate.
- Issues pertaining to territorial jurisdiction, tax compliances, extradition treaties.
- Violation of completion laws and market regulations.
- Need for a coherent policy framework.
Mobile Numbers: +91-8870412622, +91-9316436282