About the Institute
IMS Law College, Noida: Established in 2004, in Sector-62, Noida, IMS Law College, Noida runs under the auspices of IMS Society, a non-profit making body. IMS Law College is the first college in Noida to start B.A., LL.B 5 Years integrated course. The College is approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
About the Organisers
The webinar is being organised by IMS RTI CLUB of IMS Law College, Noida. The club was formed in October 2018, and has filed more than 1000 RTIs.
The RTIs filed by the club have reached a multitude of departments and ministries of the government, multiple of which have even reached the columns of various prestigious newspapers. Our aim is to provide maximum information which benefits the general public.
About the National Webinar
The national webinar is being organized on the topic: “RTI and Role of Judiciary”.
Date: 23rd September 2020
Time: 4:00 P.M.
The national webinar shall be held through online modes, the link for which may be provided after registration.
E-certificates will be provided to registered attendees.
This national event has been possible due to the blessings and support of the respected authorities:
- Shri Rajeev Kumar Gupta [President – IMS Noida]
- Ms. Shilpi Gupta [CMD – IMS Noida]
- Dr. Kulneet Suri [Senior Director – IMS Noida]
- Dr. Manju Gupta [Dean Academics – IMS Noida]
- Professor (Dr.) K.S. Bhati [Dean – IMS Law College, Noida]
- Professor Govind Prasad Goyal [Programme Coordinator – IMS Law College, Noida]
- Professor (Dr.) Vikalp Shrivastava [Faculty Convenor – IMS RTI CLUB, IMS Law College, Noida]
The Honourable Guest Speaker for the national webinar is Shri Rajiv Mathur, the former Chief Information Commissioner. Sir was the 6th Chief Information Commissioner of India, appointed on 22 May 2014. He is a 1972 batch IPS officer of Uttar Pradesh Cadre. He served Uttar Pradesh Police since 1972 until becoming the Director of Intelligence Bureau.
He also served as the Director of the Intelligence Bureau from January 2009 to December 2010. He is a recipient of the Indian Police Medal for Meritorious Service and the President’s Police Medal for Distinguished Service.
Registration for the national webinar is free of cost.
Seats are limited, first come first serve.
- E-mail: rti.club[at]imsnoida.com
- Pulkit Trehan [President – IMS RTI CLUB, IMS Law College, Noida]
- Abhay Yadav [Vice President – IMS RTI CLUB, IMS Law College, Noida]
- Nandini Singh [Head Secretary – IMS RTI CLUB, IMS Law College, Noida]
- Satyam Singh [Additional Head Secretary – IMS RTI CLUB, IMS Law College, Noida]
- Student Co-ordinators: Ashutosh Bharti, Pratyaksha, Sukant Kumar, Shreya Sinha
- For queries, please contact: +91-7903241521, +91-9470702002