ABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM:
All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
PEOPLE BEHIND AILF:
AILF is a team of more than 150 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. Our honorary board consists of Justice A.K Sikri, eminent jurist and an international judge of the SICC; Advocate JLN Murthy who is the Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association of the United States and International Organizations; Dr Vinod Surana, International lawyer, CEO and Managing Partner, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Justice M.K. Sharma, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India; Justice SL Bhayana, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India; Justice Bellur Srikrishna, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India; Justice Arijit Pasayat, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India; Justice Ajit Prakash Shah, Former Chairman, 20th Law Commission of India; Justice Amarnath Jindal, Justice; Mr M S Bharath, Senior Partner, Anand & Anand Associates; Mr M M Sharma, Head Practice, Vaish Associates; Dr Chintan Pathak, Tech-lawyer and Attorney, Cyber Security Consultant in Cyber Law; Ms Neha Gyamlani, Partner, J&G Associates; Prof. J.S. Patil is a Professor of Law and currently the Vice-Chancellor of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam; Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi practising in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow; Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U. Mehta, Gujarat High Court member and many more.
Research Board Member.
ROLE OF A RESEARCH BOARD MEMBER:
The role of a Research Board Member primarily entails:
· To prepare notes/study material on various subjects generally taught in BA.LL.B.
· To write case commentaries on landmark judgments.
· To make PowerPoint presentations for an in-depth understanding of the subject.
· Extensive and thorough research to formulate case briefs.
· To write blogs and articles on relevant socio-legal topics.
· Reporting of progress on a daily basis to the allocated mentor.
· Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for four months.
NO. OF VACANCIES:
· A certificate of joining will be given.
· A Certificate of appreciation shall be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
· Certificate of completion shall be given upon successful completion of the tenure of four months.
· Special perks shall be given (if possible).
Interested candidates may mail their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 27th July 2020. The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Research Board Member”.
We will revert your confirmation after 30th July.
For further information and clarifications contact- 7535919894.