Greetings, this is to bring to your notice that we at Unity P.G. & Law College are organising our 1st International Virtual Moot Court Competition on 3rd and 4th of October 2020 which is themed on ” Law and Technology”. In the present scenario where the world is hit by a pandemic, It would be an exhilarating opportunity for the students to channelize their intellect and bring themselves forward to an interactive yet erudite moot court session.
RULES FOR THE EVENT:
Each institution offering an undergraduate LLB degree course is eligible to participate in the same with not more than one team from each institution. The competition shall be held via zoom meetings. The official language of the competition will be english only and the teams shall consist of only two members(speakers).
The teams must register by 11:59 am on 25th september, 2020 by filling the google form on the link
The registration fee will be Rs. 1000(The registration fee will be Rs 1000/- (£10.19) via online transfer:
Details of the Bank Account to be transferred to:
A/c Holder: Unity Degree College
Bank Name: Bank of India
Branch Name: Dubagga
Saving Bank Account, No: 683710110003179
IFSC Code: BKID0006837 OR
PayPal: [email protected]
Beneficiary name: Nabiha Khwaja
Account No.: 126201502518
IFSC Code: ICIC0001262
Google Pay: +91 7985144630.
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will receive a prize worth Rs. 5,000/- (£50.97)
- Runner Up Team Award: The runners up team will receive a prize worth Rs. 3,000/- (£30.58)
- Best Mooter shall receive a prize worth Rs.1,500/-. (£15.29)
- The team with the Best Memorials will receive a prize worth Rs. 1,500/- (£15.29)
- Our media partner Katcheri shall provide 10 percent off in online courses by KATOG (A unit of KATOG EDU LLP) and 25 percent off in publication fee for all the participants in jlsr journal
- Certificates for participation will be given to all the participants.
Clarifications regarding the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Moot Procedure and Proposition:
• HOD and Faculty Convenor, Moot Court Committee
Mrs. Manjari Chandra (Mob No. +917755073482)
• Convener, Co-founder & CEO, N & T’s Legal Tech:
Nabiha Khwaja (+91 7985144630)
• Student Convenor, Moot Court Committee
Tanya Raman (Mob No. +919140160390, 8004815041(WA))
• Student Co-convenors, Moot Court Committee
Mohd Saqib (Mob No. +918188885551)
Taiyyaba Nasir (Mob No. +916393220677)
All clarifications regarding the Moot Proposition should be sent to
[email protected] by 25th September, 2020.