About the Organisers
The Legal Stone is a syndicate of practicing Advocates, Academicians, professors, researchers and students who have come along to develop a database covering aspects of law to help one another in understanding a particular point of law and we wish to do it with the help of all the legal fraternity
Call for paper
TLS: Law Journal calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes & Case Comments.
Submission must be related to any social-legal issues or any other topic related to law.
- Free publication of the article in our journal.
- Authors will also be provided with the soft copy of the certificate.
Guidelines to Authors
- Submission should be free of any grammatical or spelling errors.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 20%.
- Submissions should be original and unpublished.
- Submission shall be in Times New Roman with font size of 12with line spacing of 1.5 and font size of footnotes should be 10.
- The 20thBluebook edition shall be followed for all citations.
- The submission must be made in Ms Word format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- Submissions can also be co-authored. ( Author and Co-author)
- All submissions should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: (2000 – 6000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
Last date of submission: 30th September, 2020
No registration fee is required
1) Name of the authors
2) Name of the Institution
3) Year of study
4) Email id
For further query, one can mail us on email@example.comWhatsapp on this number 9399638626/8765828114/7693038125 or can DM us on Instagramhandel @thelegalstone.
For Further information visitour Website: www.thelegalstone.com