About the Organiser
The Critegal strives to render comprehensive information on numerous matters, covering those aspects of the socio-legal world that we believe people and society at large should interact with more. Not only are we a great resource that offers possibilities for individuals to engage with one other, but we also assist our readers in developing a more immeasurable understanding and awareness about the intricacies of the global socio-legal system.
About the Competition
This competition can be used as a great opportunity for the students to explore and develop their writing skills.
The endeavor is to instill in students an excellent expression of thought on paper and provide them a space for growth, improvement, and better learning.
The Critegal promotes submissions on a wide range of topics, based on analyzing legal and contemporary issues, policy decisions, case studies, proposing/recommending legislative reforms, or judgment analysis.
1.) The winner’s article would be put up on the website of ‘The Critegal’.
2.) The top 3 entries will receive ‘Certificate of Merit.
3.) The top 15 entries shall receive special mention on the Instagram account of ‘The Critegal’.
4.) ‘Participation Certificates’ will be awarded to all the entries.
The competition is open to the students who are currently pursuing graduation or post-graduation in bonafide Universities.
- The article must be submitted in English only.
- The article should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Only sole/ Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons authorship is allowed.
All the participants willing to participate in the Article Writing Competition need to register and submit with the link provided here: https://forms.gle/34NoRmyuQ493XBcf9
- The word limit for the article is 1,500 words, not including footnotes.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The article must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format. The file must be named with the Author’s Name.
- The article must be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
Registration Details: – No registration fees are applicable.
Last Date for Submissions: 15th May 2021 [11:59 PM]
For any query, Mail us: – firstname.lastname@example.org