Team Attorneylex is a newly developed organisation that is devoted to the law students of the country. Our primary purpose is to guide the law students in their legal research, content writing, analyse the case, read or understand the courts’ judgments, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
About the National Online Quiz Competition
Team Attorneylex is organising its 2nd Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Polity scheduled to be held on 30th September 2020.
Team Attorneylex looks forward to participation from school students, law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, and LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the Quiz.
Important Dates & Timing
- Last date for registration: 29th September 2020, 11:59 PM
- Competition Date: 30th September 2020, 06:00 PM
- Declaration of Results: 5th October
Venue – Online (Google forms)
- The quiz competition is not a team-based competition, and thus, each student shall participate individually.
- The Quiz will consist of Indian Polity questions, including significant/landmark judgments.
- It will consist of 30 MCQs.
- The total time limit for the Quiz is 10 minutes.
- Every question carries one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
No Registration Fees
Interested candidates can fill the registration form – Click here
- The registered candidates should join our WhatsApp group for updates.
- Link of the quiz will be shared in our Whatsapp groups.
- The Quiz results will be declared on the social media platforms and the Website of the Team Attorneylex.
- In the case of a tie, Time will be considered (Person who submits early will be given preference).
- Team Attorneylex will not be responsible for any technical error, any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Team Attorneylex to change or modify the same.
- Winner: Cash prize Rs. 1000/- + Certificate of Excellence + Article publication on the website + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
- Runner Up: Cash prize Rs. 500/- + Certificate of Excellence + Article publication on the website + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- E – participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Vanshika – 07055460463
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.