About the Organisation and Webinar
Supreme Court of India Mediators, Commonwealth Lawyers Association, and Youth Bar Association of India is an organisation a webinar on Post-COVID Mediation: Charting the Path of the Future (Resolving instead of Adjudicating).
Registration Charges: No Registration Fees
Certificates: Participation Certificate to all Registered Attendees.
Date: 12th September 2020
Time: 4:00 PM IST/11:30 AM BST
For the webinar details, click here.
About the Speakers
Chief Guest: Hon’ble Ms. Justice Indira Banerjee Judge, Supreme Court of India.
Guest of Honour
- Hon’ble Ms. Justice Hima Kohli
- 1st Puisne Judge & Head of Mediation Committee Delhi High Court
- Nadja Alexander (Singapore): Director, Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy at S.M.U; Member, International Advisory Board for the Global Mediation Panel, Office of the Ombudsman for United Nations Funds and Programs.
- Gunavathi Subramanium, (Malaysia): Seasoned Mediator & Trainer. Lecturer on ADR for the LLM Program at the Faculty of Law, University of Malaya.
- Rebecca Clark (England): Leading Mediator in London and an Associate at IPOS Mediation.
- Hon. Lady Justice Joyce Alouch: EBS, CBS, former Judge & First Vice-President, International Criminal Court, The Hague. Erstwhile Judge of the Appeal Court, Kenya; and, International Mediator.
- Bertha Cooper-Rousseau: Council Member CLA, ICSID Arbitrator, a pioneer for the development of the legislative infrastructure for Mediation/ADR in The Bahamas, Managing Partner of Rousseau & Cooper Law Firm.
Moderator: Ms. Nandini Gore: Advocate and Senior Mediator, Supreme Court of India
Introductory Address: Ms. Abha R. Sharma: Advocate, Mediator, Member Gender Sensitization Internal Complaint Committee, Supreme court of India.
Vote of Thanks: Ms. Asha Gopalan Nair, Advocate & Senior Mediator, Supreme Court of India.
Rahul Kumar: +91-7903435470
Abhijeet Kashyap: +91-7979712639
E-mail ID: ybaistudentwing[at]gmail.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.