About the Organization
Jus Commune is an online forum that promotes and seeks to maintain various legal competitions. The contests’ platter shall consist of quizzes, article writing, judgment writing, online debates etc. We strive to stimulate your abilities, and encourage you to sharpen your skills. We would showcase the best compositions with pride on Jus Commune. We believe that it’s competition which ensures the survival of the fittest.
About the Blog:
As Law students, it is our duty to simplify the complexities prevailing within the legal mechanism and convey them to the masses for their better perusal – at Jus Commune we aim to eliminate legal illiteracy in the country and ensure that people exercise their Constitutional Privilege of Freedom of Speech and Expression by the mode of Legal Writing.
Consequently, this Research Paper Writing Competition offers a chance to express their views and opinions on contemporary socio-legal issues, thereby ensuring that ample of time available owing to the Lockdown is utilized to the optimum.
Open to everyone not restricted to law students.
Open theme related to society or law.
- Top 2 contestants:- A Free Publication of their research papers in the acclaimed Journal for Students and Legal Researchers (JSLR) + 10% off in a Certified Course of Katog + Certificate of Excellence+ Free publication on Legal Views+ 5% off on the Courses offered by Legal Views + Online Internship opportunity at CLAW LEGAL.
- Next 3 contestants:- Free Publication of their research paper on Jus Commune under an esteemed category of highly recognized ones with their photographs and names + 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 10% off in a Certified Course of Katog + Certificate of Excellence + Freepublication on Legal Views+ 5% off on the Courses offered by Legal Views.
- Top 10 Participants (Excluding the Top 5):- 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 10% off in a Certified Course of Katog+ Certificates of Merit + 5% off on the Courses offered by Legal Views.
- Next 20 Participants:- 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 10% off in a Certified Course of Katog+ Certificates of Appreciation.
- Certificate of Participation and 30% off in a Publication in JLSR shall be assured for participants who register successfully and submit the research paper within the deadline.
Guidelines for Contribution:
- All research papers must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must not exceed 3000 words.
- Articles which are plagiarized beyond 20% shall be disqualified.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to one Co-author (Not more than 2 Author per Article)
- Times New Roman (Content 12, Sub-headings 14 and Title 18), Justified Alignment, Spacing 1.5.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected].
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email while making the submission of the research paper for the Competition.
Registration: 11th November
Submissions: 20th November
Declaration of Registration: December
Payment for Single Author: Rs. 50
Co authorship: Rs. 100
Payment shall be made to Aditi Mishra via Paytm/Googlepay: 9861723001
Mode of Registration:
Participants are required to fill in the Google Form Link for Registering. Click here for the Registering for the Competition.
The Screenshot of the Payment of the Registration Fee shall be attached with the Form for successful registration for the Competition. Thereafter, the Participants shall receive a mail from Our Team within 48 hours confirming the same.
Email ID: [email protected]
Aditi Mishra: 9861723001