About PK Yoga
PK Yoga is a contemporary online yoga school that offers various workshops for yoga aspirants, so they can deepen their yoga knowledge and incorporate yoga in their daily lives. Our yoga workshops focus on specific objectives that are achieved through practice, theory, and lectures. We also host Masterclasses for extended and immersive practices in a specific field.
PK Yoga is founded by Mrs. Poonam Gupta and Mrs. Kiran Ghosh. Brief profile of both of them is as follows:
Mrs. Poonam Gupta
- One year diploma in nutrition n health education from IGNOU
- One year yoga teacher training from NIOS
- Naturapathy course from Gandhi Samarak Rajghat
Mrs. Kiran Ghosh
- MA (Hindi) from ignou
- Completed foundation course from Morarji Desai national institute of yoga
- 3 month asana course from Morarji Desai national institute of yoga
- 3 month pranayam course from Morarji Desai national institute of yoga
- 3 month asana and meditation course from Gandhi Bhawan, DU
- one year Yoga teacher training course from NIOS
- Pursuing MA (yoga) from Uttrakhand open university
What’s special about PK Yoga workshop?
Our yoga classes focus on specific yoga styles and can help deepen the yoga practice. Whether you’re an amateur or a professional, PK Yoga’s yoga workshops are an ideal way to expand your expertise, fuel your creativity, and focus on the specific. Find the perfect yoga workshop that suit your needs and enhance your lifestyle.
21st June 2021 (International Yoga Day)
How To Register for the workshop?
For registering in this workshop, you will need to pay a nominal fee of Rs. 100/- through bank transfer/paytm/UPI.
Once payment is done, you will need to send the screenshot of payment on 9818691799. You will be provided a Google Meet/Zoom Meet link and will be added in our whatsapp group. Your registration is confirmed once you are added in the group. Further information about the workshop will be provided through this whatsapp group.