We present to you our first webinar on the series – Organs of The Government.
Topic – Indian Judicial System: Evolution, Components And Structure
• History Of Judicial System
• Appointments In Judicial System
• Discussion On Sub Ordinate Courts And Courts In India
• Types Of Advocates And Councel.
Webinar Structure –
Appointment, Process, Difference between PCSJ and HJS, Discussion on some relevant questions.
Duration – 2 Hours
Time – 3 pm.
Date – 30 August 2020 ( Sunday)
Fee – Free
For Certificates- 100
About The instructor – Advocate Prakarsh Pandey (Practicing Advocate Allahabad High Court, Lucknow Bench, Subordinate Courts and Tribunals in U.P)
•Practicing Advocate Allahabad High Court, Lucknow Bench, Subordinate Courts and Tribunals in U.P
• Standing Counsel at Narendra Dev Agricultural University
• Author of 3 best selling book i.e Lecture series on IPC, IEA and Advance legal drafting.
• Dealing with U.P memorial scam case.
To register fill the form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelqPxnYN58EjRBdx1QWd-uFuLhgL3Di-4QTJFdx6pj5o1W0A/viewform?usp=sf_link
To pay for certificates, https://www.ldx.co.in/learn/WEBINAR–INDIAN-JUDICIAL-SYSTEM–COMPONENTS-AND-STRUCTURE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.