About the Organisation
LegalPedia is an online portal introduced to strengthen the ideas of legal research and drafting in the young legal minds. It is an initiative taken for the young legal aspirants to assist them in understanding the various legal concepts and legal provisions with the help of articles, short notes, PPTs etc.
About the Internship
LegalPedia has started its Research Internship Programme with an aim to promote the importance of research in the students. As the name goes, the internship will be purely research-based where the candidate will be required to research upon different subjects of law and accordingly write articles, research papers, case-notes etc. and also make PPTs.
The internship will be online: Work from Home (WFH) internship.
Note: The selected candidates would be provided with proper guidance from experts of law in respect of the assigned tasks through online teaching sessions.
Main Tasks of the Interns
- Research upon various law topics.
- Writing articles and essays on various law topics.
- Writing critical analysis on recent Supreme Court judgments.
- Writing Research Papers.
- Preparing PPTs on legal topics.
Duration of Internship
1 Month (30 days)
Number of Vacancies
- The internship program is mainly for law students from 1st to 3rd Year of five-year integrated LLB Programme. However, students from 4th year and 5th year who are keen to learn research skills, presentation skills etc. are most welcome to apply.
- Only those students should apply who are comfortable doing work from home (WFH).
- Students should have their own laptop/computers at their home.
- Learning from experts on how to do research.
- Learning the skills of writing research articles, research papers etc.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Internship Certificate.
- One small token of thanks from the LegalPedia Family at the end of the internship.
How to Apply?
The interested students can send their updated resumes with a Cover Letter to legalpedia.india[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Application for Research Internship Programme – 2020”.
For any query, you may email at [email protected]