Team Attorneylex is a newly developed organization that is devoted to the law students of the country. Our primary purpose is to guide the law students in their legal research, content writing, analyze the case, read or understand the courts’ judgments, etc. because we believe that these things are an essential part of the legal profession.
About the National Online Quiz Competition
Team Attorneylex is organizing its First Online National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law and IPC scheduled to be held on 5th September 2020.
Team Attorneylex looks forward to participation from school students, law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, and LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the Quiz.
Important Dates & Timing
- Last date for registration: 4th September 2020, 11:59 PM
- Competition Date: 5th September 2020, 05:00 PM
- Declaration of Results: 7th September
Venue – Online (Google forms)
- The quiz competition is not a team-based competition, and thus, each student shall participate individually.
- The Quiz shall consist of Constitutional law and IPC questions, including significant/landmark judgments.
- It shall consist of 50 MCQs.
- The total time limit for the Quiz is 25 minutes
- Every question carries one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
Rs. 20/- per participant.
Paytm/ G-pay/Phonepe- 9616696008 (Gaurav yadav)
Paytm UPI- [email protected]
Bhim UPI- [email protected]
Name- Gaurav Yadav
Bank – Oriental Bank of Commerce
Account Number- 03842193000248
IFSC Code- ORBC0100394
Interested candidates can fill the registration form – Click here
- The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
- The Quiz results will be declared on the social media platforms of the Team Attorneylex and the Website of Team Attorneylex.
- Team Attorneylex will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- 1st Position: cash prize Rs. 250/- + certificate of Excellence + Article publication on the website + Online Internship opportunity with the Team Attorneylex.
- 2nd Position: cash prize Rs. 150/- + certificate of Excellence + Article publication on the website + Online Internship Opportunity with Team Attorneylex.
- 3rd Position: cash prize Rs. 100/- + certificate of Excellence + Article publication on the website.
- E – participation Certificate will be provided to all the participants.
If you have any queries feel free to contact
Vanshika – 07055460463
Email– [email protected]