ABOUT LEGAL FUMES:
LEGAL FUMES is a start-up aiming to serve all the law students as well as the CLAT aspirants through an online platform. The main idea is to assist every law student as well as every CLAT aspirant in every way possible which includes conducting law quizzes, debates, essay competitions, online moots, etc. Legal Fumes also aims at developing the inner talent of the student by providing intense knowledge about a course as well as also providing important knowledge about the real scenarios and promoting and publishing quality legal research on academics and contemporary issues of law.
Nature of Internship:
- Based on legal research and article writing.
- The interns are expected to work from home. They will be allotted one topic at a time either from academics or from current affairs along with writing guidelines.
- Interns will be expected to submit the article (1000-2000 words) in a specified time-frame. After submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- Due credit will be given to the interns for their articles on the platform.
- The duration of the Internship will be for one month.
- Interns are required to provide 3 High-Quality articles minimum during the internship.
- An intern is expected to submit 5 articles for the duration of one-month internship.
Location- Interns are required to do work from home.
Who Can Apply: Any student who is pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation in law is eligible to apply.
Note: If an intern fails to comply with any guidelines of the Internship results into the termination of Internship and no certificate will be provided.
- Stipend worth Rs 2K for the Best Candidate.
- Publication opportunity to well-researched articles.
- Certificate of Internship will be provided to all selected students for internship.
- Verified certificate.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Huge discounts on the Certificate Courses organised by Legal Fumes.
- The work submitted by the intern will be published on his own name.
Duration of Internship: One Month
Interested candidates shall send their resume to email@example.com along with the writing sample (up to 500-1000) and Cover Letter with the subject line “Internship Application: August 2020”.
The internship will begin on 5 September 2020. (For 30 days till 5th of October 2020). Last date to apply is August 31, 2020.
Selected candidates will be informed personally.
For queries contact:
Subham Kumar Dalara: +91 9078473139