About Legal Utility
Legal Utility is a smooth platform for law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgements, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
About the Internship
- It is in the form of legal research and article writing, case comments, video making and many more.
- The interns will be allotted one mentor and the submission has to be made to him/her in the specified format and time frame after which the next topic will be emailed.
- The intern can also say the nature of topic he/she would like to pursue during the intern
Who can Apply?
Any student pursuing a law degree from any recognized university is welcome to apply.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Application for Internship_Year of Study_Course
Mandatory Attachments: Curriculum Vitae
- E- certificates of Internship
- Well researched article to be published on official website.
Duration of Internship
Minimum 4 weeks (which can be extended to 8 weeks depending upon performance of intern)
In case of any queries or clarifications, please direct them to email@example.com