About the Organisation
Versatilis Partners is a full-service law firm, with offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Raipur and Guwahati. We represent clients across various industry practice areas and sectors including multinational corporations, public sector undertakings, government authorities, NGOs as well as individuals.
About the Internship
Due to the present government restrictions imposed across the country due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Versatilis Partners is pleased to offer online internships to students. Candidates from well-reputed law colleges or universities will be preferred.
Interns will be expected to commit their time and hard work in order to achieve the best out of the internship. The interns are expected to work from home.
Skills Required for Interns
- The interns will be assisting their mentors in drafting and research pertaining to various laws.
- Interns will be expected to submit legal research and articles in a specified time-frame which shall be reviewed by their assigned mentor.
- The intern must have experience in research work.
- The intern should have good drafting skills.
- The intern must have good command over Microsoft Offices and virtual tools.
Minimum One month duration, however, may be extended depending upon interest and quality of work delivered.
Number of Interns Required
Interns shall receive a ‘Certificate of Internship’ on successful completion.
Interested candidates are required to mail their CV along with their college ID to email@example.com with the Subject: Application for internship.
Last Date to Apply: 19th May 2020.
Mobile Number: +91 98213 77378
Phone Number: 080 2504 3017
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.