Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) Punjab is a premier education institute. It has been established by State Legislature of Punjab by Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006. The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006. In 2007, the University got registered with the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi and under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. The university has been credited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC in 2015.
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (Established under Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006) (Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC) in collaboration with Kamaljit Neuropsychiatry Centre Mukerian, Punjab organises EXPRESSIONS@RGNUL Online International Inter-University Competition 29th – 31st August 2020. Expressions@RGNUL is an academic event with a vision to promote new ideas. It provides a platform to the young minds to test their perspectives on various issues. The third edition of the event, in testing and challenging times of Covid19, is an endeavour to engage students in creative activities. It will provide them an opportunity to test their reading, writing and speaking skills. RGNUL invites Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars of all disciplines to articulate their thoughts on the theme: Lockdown Times and E-Learning.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research Scholars of all disciplines from National and International Institutes.
- Students enrolled for courses in September 2020 are also eligible for participation.
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION (ENGLISH)
- POETRY RECITATION (HINDI, ENGLISH OR PUNJABI)
- BOOK TALK (ENGLISH & HINDI )
- POSTER MAKING
- Single Activity- Rs. 1,000/-
- Three Activities- Rs. 2,500/-
- Co- Author (Essay)- Rs. 1,500/-
- Debate Teammates- Rs. 2,000/-
No Registration Fee for International Participants
In case Co-Authors/ Debate Teammates are participating in additional activities(1+2=3), they must fill separate form for the same and Registration Fee Rs. 1,500/- (Total 1,000+1,500 = 2,500/- for 3 activities)
- Last Date for Registration : 17th August 2020.
- Preliminary Rounds 20th August 2020 onwards.
- Registration Form and Online Link for Payment available on www.rgnul.ac.in.
- Essay Writing: 1st Prize: 2500 INR, 2nd Prize: 1500 INR
- Debate (Team): 1st Prize: 6000 INR, 2nd Prize: 4000 INR
- Elocution: 1st Prize: 3,000 INR, 2nd Prize: 2,000 INR
- Book Talk: 1st Prize: 2500 INR, 2nd Prize: 1500 INR 3rd Prize: 1000 INR
- Poetry Recitation: 1st Prize: 2500 INR, 2nd Prize: 1500 INR 3rd Prize: 1000 INR
- Poster Making: 1st Prize: 2000 INR, 2nd Prize: 1000 INR
Best Speaker: 3000 INR, Best Team : 5000 INR
Ambassador Expressions@RGNUL : 5000 INR
E-mail Id:- email@example.com
Sakshi Sonker- 08968317207
Sukhandeep Singh – 07696327313