Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 8 indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
1.Is India Ready To Accept Homosexuality?
2.Metoo v. Men too ( in light of Manav Singh case, Gurgaon)
3.Legalisation of Cannabis
4.SOCIAL MEDIA- JUDICIARY OF INDIA: Is social media support enough to make one a criminal
Note : Video/Audio recording should be either for or against one of the topics
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Anyone pursuing undergraduate or post-graduate courses from recognized University or College.
PAYMENT DETAILS :
Googlepay/Paytm at 7660899180
Deadline to register : July 20th, 2020
Deadline to submit : August 1st, 2020
Note : Participant can either mail( [email protected]) their recording after registration or else upload in the googleform while registering.
- MAKE A VIDEO THROUGH CAMERA(MAKE SURE YOUR GESTURE AND VOICE ARE CLEAR) OR AUDIO.
- VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND MORE THAN 10 MINUTES.
- DROP YOUR VIDEOS/AUDIOS IN THE MENTIONED SECTION OF THE GOOGLE FORM OR ELSE MAIL AT [email protected] AFTER REGISTERTING.
- The top 3 videos will be updated on our social media handles.
- Certificate of Participation to all successfully registered candidates.
- Online internship opportunity at ourlegalworld for top 3.
- 20% Discount on Legal Box (Professional CV Making Services by Law Laboratory) for all participants.
- Publication opportunity (Discounted)
- Discounts in online courses
FOR ANY QUERY
Write to us at-
Or contact 9389658270 (Hemant)
Note : Participant will be added in a Whatsapp group within 24 hours once he/she registers.
WEBSITE : www.jlsrjournal.in