Curated after months of planning and research, MyLawman is happy to bring its Online Certificate Course on Media Law & Policy with live sessions from top industry experts. This course has been rolled out in collaboration with Industry Experts, Law Firms and Academicians. MyLawman has collaborated with S.S.Rana & Co., MZM Legal LLP, ANB Legal, Research Fellow and Faculty from National Law University for this course on Media Law & Policy.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
This course shall comprehensively cover various aspects of Media Law and Policy with special emphasis on the following:
- Live lectures by the Partners of Law Firms, Research Fellow and Faculty from National Law University.
- Interactive sessions with the Partners of Law Firms, Research Fellow and Faculty from National Law University.
- Practical insights into the implementation of Law.
- Doubt clearance sessions.
- Study material shall be provided.
- Assignment evaluation based e-certificate.
- Recording of live lectures will be provided.
This course is open to students, academicians, professionals and anyone who is keen on updating their knowledge on Media Law & Policy.
OVERVIEW OF COURSE MODULES AND SPEAKERS:
This course has been divided into five modules to be dealt by the experts. This course contains the following modules:
- Media Laws in India and other parts of the World
- Advertisement Law and Policy in India: ethical standards or constitutional values
- Protecting Intellectual Property in Media and Entertainment
- Crowd Media and Social Media Management in the age of Artificial Intelligence & Blockchain
- Media Regulations and Constitutional Limitations: Present Day Democracy
Click here for the brochure on the online certificate course on Media Law & Policy.
The speakers for the modules of the course are:
- Media Laws in India and other parts of the World shall be dealt by Mr. Ashish Bhakta, Founding Partner, ANB Legal on 19 June 2020.
- Advertisement Law and Policy in India: Ethical Standards or Constitutional Values shall be discussed by Mr Munir Merchant, Senior Partner and Nadiya Sarguroh, Senior Associate, MZM Legal on 20 June 2020.
- Protecting Intellectual Property in Media and Entertainment shall be discussed by Mr. Vikrant Rana, Managing Partner, S.S. Rana & Co. on 21 June 2020.
- Crowd Media and Social Media Management in the age of Artificial Intelligence & Blockchain shall be discussed by Mr. Abhinav Mishra, Fellow at IIP Tokyo & visiting faculty at ILI on 27 June 2020.
- Media Regulations and Constitutional Limitations: Present Day Democracy shall be dealt by Ms. Srishti Chaturvedi, Asst. Professor, DNLU on 28 June 2020
- Aprajita Singh, Assistant Professor of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Sonal Saxena, Head of Research & Innovation Division, MyLawman
ASSIGNMENT EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION:
Short assignments shall be provided at the end of each lecture by the experts. Evaluation of the same shall be done. Upon successful completion of short assignments, E-certificates shall be provided.
ONLINE COURSE DATES AND TIMINGS:
Dates- 19 June, 20 June, 21 June, 27 June and 28 June, 2020
Time- The webinars shall commence at 5:30 P.M.
Duration- 1.5 hours [5:30-7:30 P.M.]
REGISTRATION & FEE DETAILS:
For Professionals/academicians- Rs. 1200/-
For Students- Rs. 800/-
To register for the course, fill the google form- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgUYXWDa2aEOhfh5qxW2USikhhZy82ne-A5jFk-sOP2n6JJQ/viewform
To Pay the registration fees- https://www.payumoney.com/webfronts/#/index/mplwcc
For any query, we request you to reach out to us via call/Whatsapp.
Ms Ankita Gaur +91 8700 836 596
Ms Supriti Bhargava +91 7691 939 111
For More Details, Visit- www.mylawman.co.in