KATOG is a unit of KATOG EDU LLP. It is an initiative by Together-WCWW & KATCHERI.IN. KATOG aims to provide legal awareness to every section of the society. Its aim is to spread legal knowledge.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN RIGHTS
- Evolution of Human Rights
- Concepts of Rights and Duties
- Correlation between Rights and Duties
- Theories related to Human Rights
- Different aspects of Human Rights
- Protection of Human Rights
- Social Movements
- Education of Human Rights
- Formulation of NGOs
- Government Initiatives
MODULE 2 : INTERNATIONAL ASPECTS OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- International bodies governing human rights
- Role of United Nations
- International Human Rights Instrument s:
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1948
- International Convention on Civil & Political Rights 1996
- International Convention on Economics, Social and Cultural Rights 1966.
- Convention on Elimination of All forms of Discrimination against women 1979.
- Convention on the Rights of the Child 1989,
- UN Declaration and Duties and Responsibilities of Individuals 1997.
- Nature of the International instruments (i.e. whether they are binding or not)
- States responsibilities under International Instruments.
MODULE 3: HUMAN RIGHTS: AN INDIAN APPROACH
- Constitutional approach including basic features of the constitution, fundamental rights and duties and their co-relation with International rights and duties.
- Recognition of human rights and formulation of state bodies to protect these rights:
- National Human Rights Commission
- Non-state bodies to protect Human Rights
- Social movements
- Relation/Difference between state and non-state bodies
- Emerging trends:
- Human Rights and Environment
- Human Rights and Terrorism
- Human Rights and Globalisation
MODULE 4: HUMAN RIGHTS AND COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on Human Rights:
- Impact on Health Aspect
- Impact on Economic Aspect
- Impact on Social Aspect
- Impact on Fundamental Rights
- Extent of violation of these rights and what measures have been taken so far to control them?
- Human Rights vs. Law of Land
MODULE 5: HUMAN RIGHTS IN RELATION TO SPECIAL CATEGORY:
- Human Rights
- Rights of women & children
- Rights of disabled and older ones
- Rights of minorities
- Rights of migrants.
- Need of amendment in rights along with introduction of new rights, co-ordination among government and states.
MODULE 6: PREVENTION OF VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Bodies to prevent violation.
- At international level
- National level
- Relation between both the levels along with transparency of information
- Measures taken by International organisations in the past years and status of those measures.
- Need of new measures.
Paytm : [email protected] (UPI)
Gpay/Phonepe/Paytm at 7660899180
Course starts from 25th of every month.
ADMINISTRATION OF COURSES
1. Duration of the course is 1 month.2. Access will be provided to the material(Softcopy) of all the modules initially for the benefit of enrollers..3. You will be given 3 days to submit questionnaire at the end once we sent the modules.4. Confirmation mail will be sent within 24 hrs once enrolled & will be added in WhatsApp group.
WhatsApp or Call us at +91 88517 42417/9136804644.