MyLawman is one of the fastest growing, one stop solution, Legal Community in India for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for students, professionals and academia in the field of Law, run by Legal professionals. MyLawman is a growing family of thousands of law students as members, volunteers and interns along with hundreds of law faculties on board.
We at MyLawman, cater to differential needs of Law students and professionals across diverse divisions viz. Legal Blogs, Journal, Judiciary Preparation and e-learning. Under its Research & Innovation Division (rID), MyLawman rolls out multiple International certificate courses, summer schools and winter schools which are a fine blend of both professional and academic knowledge so as to impart both theoretical as well as practical knowledge to our members.
MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons) and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
About the Quiz Competition
With the objective of catering the differential needs of Law Students, students of Political Science and allied fields and to help them understand new and learning concepts of the field, MyLawman under its Judiciary Preparation cell has introduced this National Quiz Competition 2020 under its law fest on the occasion of Constitution Day.
Theme for the Competition- IndianConstitution & Polity
Who can participate?
Students of Law, Political Science & other streams can participate.
Rules of the National Quiz Competition:-
- The quiz will comprise of 100 MCQs to be attempted in 90 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- Participation as a team is not allowed. Only individual participation is allowed.
- The quiz will be conducted online using the Cisco WebEx and Google Forms.
- Participants shall take all instructions for the Quiz on Cisco WebEx. All participants are required to connect via the audio system of Cisco. Audio shall NOT be muted/disconnected throughout the duration of the Competition.
- The disconnection/muting of audio will lead to disqualification.
- Any technical glitch faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the quiz.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form by the participant. Kindly ensure to write the correct spelling of your name and email address. NO changes shall be made once the certificate is issued.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- The registered candidates would be required to get added to the WhatsApp group for updates from the link mentioned in the form.
- The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose of MyLawman.
- The quiz and the answers shall be made available to the participants.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
· Cash Prize to top 3 participants along with certificate of appreciation & other goodies.
· Certificate of Participation to all.
- Registration Fees- INR 149/- only
- To Register, Click Here https://forms.gle/TD6FXCxvqAJ7vecw7
- · Pay the amount through PHONEPE, GPay or UPI to 9958948005 or 9958948005@okbizaxis
- · Pay directly from PAYTM to 9984869929
- Last Date to Register- 24 November 2020
- Date of the Competition- 26 November 2020 at 11:30 AM
Declaration of Results shall take place at 5:00 P.M.
For more details, feel free to Contact
· Mr. Abhinav K Mishra- +91- 9958948005
· Ms. Sonal Saxena- +91- 8881991111
To Know More, Visit- www.mylawman.co.in/constiq
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.