Legal Utility is a smooth platform for law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
After getting overwhelming response in our previous national quizzes we are herewith NATIONAL ONLINE QUIZ ON CONTRACT LAW.
Open for All who have a passion for quizzes. Law/IAS/IPS/IRS students as well as other professionals.
Indian Contract Act, 1872 and Landmark Judgements. (Contract Law includes Sale of Goods Act, Partnership Act and Negotiable Instrument Act)
NO REGISTRATION FEES
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of INR 750/- + Free registration in our Contract Drafting Course+ Certificate of excellence
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of INR 500/- + Free registration in our Contract Drafting Course+ Certificate of excellence
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of INR 300/- + Free registration in our Contract Drafting Course+ Certificate of excellence
- 4th to10th will be awarded with Certificate of merit + 50% off in our Contract Drafting Course
- 11th to 20th will be awarded with INR 100/- off in our Contract Drafting Course
- INR 50/- off on our Contract Drafting Course to all the participants.
- A certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
Note: All those who have already registered in our Online Certificate Course on Contract Drafting they can also participate in the quiz competition, and if they secure any rank then there money will be refunded according to the perks.
Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include: 45 Multiple Choice Questions and 5 one word answers
The participant can give this exam from their home with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Time will be of 30 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks; there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legal Utility to change or modify the same.
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to register by clicking the link hereunder. Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
The link for the online registration form CLICK HERE
Quiz will held on May 12, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
For queries and clarifications write to:
[email protected] with the subject of the mail as ‘Query-National Online Quiz on Contract Law ‘
Mr. Divya Bhushan – +91 8539870315
Mr. Puneet Khanna – +91 9034415200
Mr. Pulkit Goyal – +91 7015009150