About Siddhartha Law College
Siddhartha Law College was established in the year 2009, Siddhartha Law College has been registered under the auspice of Siddhartha Group of Institution (SGI) and is managed by Siddhartha Educational Society (Regd. No. 1363/2002-2003).
Siddhartha Law College is Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (Govt. the University of Uttarakhand) and approved by Bar Council of India New Delhi.
About the Competition
Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun is organizing the “National Level Online Quiz Competition 2020” on August 6, 2020, Thursday.
Topic: Constitutional Law of India
It’s our pleasure to give a stage to all the law students all through the country to boost their constitutional knowledge. We welcome each resident all through the country to take an interest in this competition and make it successful.
The prize amount will be distributed among the winner/s as follow:
- First winner: Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- Second winner: Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- Third winner: Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only)
- E-certificate will be provided to every participant.
- This Online Quiz The competition will contain 120 questions under which all will be multiple-choice questions each carrying one marks each.
- The time limit will be 90 minutes.
- Students have to get registered through Google form.
- After fee payment and google form submission, the participant will be provided Google classroom joining code and timing of the examination on their register email id. The quiz Shall be conducted Online Mode only.
- The quiz will cover a different aspect of the Indian Constitution, Constitutional History, Constitutional Amendments, Evolution of Constitution & important articles.
- No team formation is allowed thus an only entry is allowed.
- No Negative Marking.
- In Case of a tie, the winner shall be decided on the bases of 20 more questions given to participants.
- Siddhartha Law College shall not be liable for the any problem on the account of poor Internet connection on your Part.
RS 100/- each participant.
How to Participate?
The participant can directly register themself by submitting details in google form from here and every participant are required to read & accept rules and regulation ( Kindly attach rules and regulation file here)
They accept Google pay, Paytm, Bhim and UPI
Bank Account Details
Siddhartha Law College
- Account Number: 50065378452
- IFSC Code: ALLA0212531
- Bank: Allahabad Bank, IT Park, Dehradun
All the participant are requested to keep a screenshot of the successful transaction and upload it during form fill-up.
Contact Number: +91 8449596726
E-mail ID: email@example.com