About Lex Explorers
The Lex Explorers works for the development of legal education and social causes. In addition to
this the focus will be to organize law seminars, legal conferences, legal workshops and utilize
media for dissemination of knowledge and information. The target of these activities is inclusion
of an enlightened outlook and democratic values among the masses of India.
About the Competition
Lex Explorers is organizing its first online quiz competition on August 30, 2020 (Sunday). We
endeavor to provide a platform to law students across the county to showcase their proficiency and
enhance their grasp over Law of Contract, Law of Crimes and Indian Constitutional Law.
All students currently pursing any course from a recognized University are eligible to participate.
Indian Contract Act, 1872
Indian Penal Code, 1860
Constitution of India, 1950
Registration Fees –
No Registration Fees.
Perks for Participants
• Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of INR 1100/- + E-Certificate of Excellence + Internship
Opportunity with our team.
• Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of INR 750/- + E-Certificate Of Excellence + Internship
Opportunity with our team.
• 3rd will be awarded a Cash Prize of INR 500/- + E-Certificate of Excellence + Internship
Opportunity with our team
• Top 10 participants will be awarded an E-Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity with our
• A Certificate of participation will be given to every participants.
Rules of the Competition
- The Quiz shall take place online and Quiz link will be provided in the whatsapp group only , for
which link will be given in the registration form.
- Quiz will start on 30 August from 6:00 PM to 6:20 PM i.e. The link will only be opened for 20
minutes , participant have to submit the quiz within the time, after 6:20 PM no submission will be
accepted. The duration of the quiz is 20 minutes.
- The quiz shall have 40 questions and Each question carries 1 mark.
- The type of questions shall be multiple choice questions (MCQ) and there shall be no negative
- Only those participants will be given a certificate who appears and submit the response within the
- In the event of a tie, the winner shall be decided on the basis of total time taken.
- Please ensure proper internet connectivity. In case of any technical glitches faced by participants,
the organizers shall not be held responsible.
In case of any dispute, the decision of the Lex Explorers team shall be final and binding.
Starting of registration: 11th August 2020
Last date of registration: 28th August 2020
Date of competition: 30th August 2020
Declaration of Results: 6th September 2020
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to register by clicking the link hereunder. Successfully registered
participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
The link for the online registration form CLICK HERE
Quiz will held on August 30, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
For queries and clarifications write to: [email protected] with the subject of the mail as ‘Query’
Nupur Seth – 8839747024,
Minali Gupta- 9806263784