Legal Utility is a smooth platform for law students, professionals to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
This organisation is the outcome of the collective aspiration and ideas of its members. The field of law is dynamic it evolves with the society and to cope up with the same the legal education must also be evolved; this organisation will act as one of the means in evolving legal education.
The pandemic time frame has expanded, expanding the plight of boredom.
Give us a chance! To sack it out with 2nd National Article Writing Competition 2020. We bet you will search for us again for such an enriching experience.
- Open for all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Only one submission per author is allowed.
- Co-Authorship by a maximum of two authors is allowed.
The article should be based on any ONE of the themes mentioned below:
- Google deleting TikTok negative reviews: Interference with Freedom of Expression
- Cyber Violence Against women and girls
- How to tame the digital dragon? (In respect to digital war against China)
- Inadequacy of India’s approach to Mental Illness
- Indo-China LAC standoff
- Abuse of animals withs reference to hunting and poaching
- Striking a blow against Apartheid culture (with respect to current racism situation)
- Should same-sex marriage be legalized
- Online Classroom v. Offline Classroom
- Student Politics in College
**Students can decide their own sub-themes under the above-mentioned topics.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of INR 750/- +Certificate of excellence + Free publication on our website+ Discounted Publication Opportunity in a Law Journal + Free registration in our upcoming Online Certificate Course on Water Governance
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of INR 500/- + Certificate of excellence + Free publication on our website+ Discounted Publication Opportunity in a Law Journal + Free registration in our upcoming Online Certificate Course on Water Governance
- 2nd Runner Up will be awarded a cash prize of INR 250/- + Certificate of excellence + Free publication on our website+ Discounted Publication Opportunity in a Law Journal + Free registration in our upcoming Online Certificate Course on Water Governance
- Following 10 will get Certificate of Merit + Discounted Publication Opportunity in a Law Journal
- A Certificate of participation will be given to every participant
- Discounted Publication Opportunity in a Law Journal
- 10% off on KATOG COURSES to every participant.
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to register and pay the registration fees
- Single Author INR 50-/
- Co Author INR 90-/
You are required to pay the registration fees at 9138145591 via Google Pay or Paytm. Take the screenshot and upload the same screenshot in the registration form.
CLICK HERE for registration Form
- Last date to register: July 17,2020
- Last date of submission July 19,2020
- Submissions must only be in English
- Submissions must be original work of the authors, plagiarism beyond 20% will lead to disqualification
- The names and affiliation of the authors must not be mentioned anywhere in the paper.
- The Word limit is minimum 1500 words
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 line spacing
- The footnotes should be typed in Times New Roman, 10 font size, 1.0 line spacing
- All text must be justified
- The citation should be standard blue book/APA
- All submissions must be made at [email protected]
- The article should be attached to the mail-in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format
The participants are required to send the following details in body of the mail:
1. Title of the Article:
2. Name(s) of the Author(s):
3. College/Institute/University of Author(s):
4. Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s):
5. E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s):
For queries and clarifications write to:
[email protected] with the subject of the mail as ‘Query-2nd National Article Writing Competition 2020′
Mr. Divya Bhushan – +91 8539870315
Mr. Puneet Khanna – +91 9034415200
Mr. Pulkit Goyal – +91 7015009150