About Maharaja Agrasen University
Maharaja Agrasen University established in the year 2013 was inaugurated by Shri Pranab Mukharjee, Hon’ble President of India. The University aspire to become a University of the first choice for potential students, teaching and research community; be recognized for providing excellent opportunities for global success.
Regulatory Measures for COVID- 19 Under the Disaster Management Act, 2005
- COVID-19 and Definition of Disaster
- Roles, Powers and Functions of the National Disaster Management Authority
- Roles, Powers and Functions of the State Disaster Management Authority
- Roles, Powers and Functions of the District Disaster Management Authority
- Functions of the Local Authority
- Measures by the Government for Disaster Management – With Reference to COVID-19
- Offences and Penalties under The Disaster Management Act, 2005
- Fundamental Rights and Tackling of Pandemic COVID-19
- Impact on Centre – State Relations during National Pandemic Like COVID- 19
- Impact of COVID- 19 on Economic Sector
- COVID- 19 vis a vis Social and Economic Justice
- COVID- 19- A menace to Labour, Workmen, Daily Wagers and Street Vendors.
The Competition is open for all Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any discipline in a recognized University/College/Institution.
- Last date for submission: 25th May, 2020
- Declaration of Results: 1st June, 2020
- Result will be displayed on the University website (Click Here to visit Website) and the winners will also be intimated on their email ids.
No registration fee is to be paid.
Guidelines for Submission
- The essay should be written in English or Hindi and it should be between 2000 and 3000 words. Significantly longer essays will not be considered. Essays will not be returned. Winning essays will become the property of MASOL and may be published in print or electronically.
- Essay must contain Title of easy, Name and course of the participant with e-mail, mobile no. and address.
- The Essay Competition consists of written submissions which are delivered to the Maharaja Agrasen University School of Law within the given timeline.
- Collaborator Essays of up to two persons are also welcome. Only one paper per participant or per collaboration team may be submitted. The prizes in such cases will be shared among the team members.
- It should be word-processed preferably using Microsoft Word, using double line spacing, with each page numbered, and with the essay title on the top of each page. References – books, articles or online sources that are cited should be listed at the end of the essay.
- The essay should be an original piece of work. It should be written in the Participant’s own words and not copied from any books, articles, or from the internet.
- Contestants’ essays will be judged on the basis of the clarity of the writing, the quality of the thinking they reflect, and the extent to which they recognize or incorporate one or more relevant ideas suggested by the supporting articles, especially the first three online articles. You do not have to agree with the ideas in the supporting articles (and you do not have to read all the articles that are mentioned), but the judges are looking for thoughtful essays that reveal that the writer has considered the benefits of free economies.
- The Essays must be sent via E – Mail – email@example.com
Dr. Nitin Lasta-9459265268Dr. Promil Diwan -9418006630Mr. Vishal Kalyan – 9418233028For any query you may reach at firstname.lastname@example.org