About the organisation-
LEXSYNDICATE is an emerging legal platform for all the members of the legal fraternity across India. The aim of this website is to provide opportunities and relevant legal insights to all the law students and lawyers.
TYT PARTNERSAdvocates & Consultants (http://tytpartners.in/ ) is a technology-driven law firm with offices in Delhi and Noida. The firm offer an extensive range of dispute resolution services which includes Corporate & Commercial, Arbitration, Litigation, Real Estate, IPR and Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
About the competition-
LEXSYNDICATE in association with TYT PARTNERSAdvocates & Consultants in its endeavour to promote legal writing among law students is hostingits first ever National Article Writing Competition. We hereby highly encourage law students to participate in this competition and get an opportunity to test their legal writing skills and receive prizes and recognition for it.
Last date of registration- 10th October
Last date of submission- 15th October
Date of result declaration- 30th October
Prize distribution- 5th November
The following categories of persons can participate in the competition:
- Any student of a 3-year law programme.
- Any student of a 5-year integrated law programme.
- Any law student studying in post graduate law degree programme (L.L.M.).
- Law professionals, academicians, etc.
Any topic related to law including contemporary social and legal issues.
Awards & Prizes:
- Cash Prizes: 1st Position- Rs. 400, 2nd Position- Rs. 300, 3rd Position- Rs. 200
- Online Internship Opportunity at JLSR Journal for Top 3 performers.
- Certificate of Excellence to the top 3 performers.
- Certificate of Merit to the Next top 7 performers.
- Top 10 entries will be published on our website.
- Discount of INR 200 on any of the courses offered by MemoPundits (www.memopundits.com)to the Top 10 performers.
- 10% off in courses offered by KATOG (A unit of KATOG EDU LLP) for all the participants.
- 25% off in publication fee with JLSR Journal for all the participants (subject to selection of manuscript).
- Campus Ambassador Opportunity at www.katcheri.in for all the participants.
- Certificate of Participation to all the participants.
- The word range should be around 1000-3000 words. (exclusive of the footnotes and abstract).
- The author may or may not include an abstract in the article.
- Co-authorship up to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- The authors are expected to footnote their sources using any uniform citation method.
- The authors are expected to ensure that the text of the submission is in Times New Roman and the size of font is 12 with line spacing of 1.5. For the footnotes, present in the submission, the same shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.0. Alignment should be justified.
- The copyright of the article shall lie with the organisation.
- All the entries shall be sent to email@example.com a subject titled- “Submission for National Article Writing Competition”. Full names of both author and co-author along with designation, institution, and contact number(s) must be mentioned in the body of the mail.
- Judgement shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness. The decision of the editorial board shall be final.
- The submission must be made in a word file only (.doc or .docx format). The authors should not disclose their identity to ensure an anonymous review.
- The article should be the author’s original work and should not be published previously or not be in consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Single Author – Rs. 80.
- Co-Authorship up to 2 authors – Rs. 140.
Paytm/Paytm UPI/Google Pay:
Fill the registration form here:
Visit us at:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.