LexSpectre is calling for Interns for its month long Internship Program, wherein participants will be at a freedom to intern under various heads.
- Legal Content Writers
- Social Media Content Creators
- Event Management Team
- Website Managers
*You can choose one or more than one field according to your liking.
LexSpectre is an initiative by aspiring students with an aim to enhance legal knowledge. We have a full-fledged team of writers who are working hard to bring into light the changing circumstances in the legal world and acquaint our readers with all the information through articles, news updates and posts which will help them learn and keep them updated.
Who Can Apply–
Law Students UG (1-5year) from recognised Law School
Last Date to apply –
14 September 2020
Registration Link– https://forms.gle/ecgrwPXqxMPeXsxi6
- LEGAL CONTENT WRITERS ( Duration 1 Month)
During the course of the Internship, various tasks will be given to you on a weekly basis, each week prioritizing on enhancing a single core concept, which will eventually help you in your routine legal schooling. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with Members of our Advisory Board, under whose guidance, we’ll try and tackle some pertinent questions pertaining to life after law school.
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATORS (Duration 1 Month)
- As a social media content creator, you are require to create the content which will be posted on the social media platforms of the platform.
- Basic knowledge of poster editing software such as Photoshop, Canva
- On the daily basis you have to provide daily legal news (mention source), as directed by the admins, along with Legal Maxims and Legal Words in context of the cases in which they were prominently described
- The candidate must be good in English language
- The content created must not be plagiarised ( maximum 15% is acceptable)
- The content created for various social media platform must be in easy language and also such content must be created keeping in mind the word limit allowed in various platforms (instagram, Linkedin)
- Give your valuable feedback, suggestions, and ideas to the LexSpectre Team
- EVENT MANAGEMENT TEAM (Duration 3 Months)As a part of the Event Management Team, you are required to come up with practicable ideas of the events, deciding theme and inviting guest. Design and stylingOrganizing marketing and promotionReviewing and managing risk.Post-event analysisOther jobs as per the necessity.
The person must have a willingness to learn with a sincere attitude.
- WEBSITE MANAGERS (Duration 3 Months)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress is required.
- Should have knowledge as to how to use Webmail, and other social media platforms for uploading and managing various sites.
- Certificate of Internship will be provided to every individual, future internship opportunities with team LexSpectre
- Programme will develop your multiple skills such as leadership, communication skills, marketing skills etc.
- Enhance your Curriculum Vitae (C.V)
- Time efficient – working hours are flexible (7-8 hours a week)
*Non-Compliance of any guidelines will lead to immediate termination of your Internship with LexSpectre.
Further, as per your performance and diligence towards the tasks, you may be offered with some extra time to work with us.
We hope that you are up for these tasks and are looking forward to the good learning experience with Team LexSpectre.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Contact No:+91 77748 67271
Website link: www.lexspectre.in