(Volume IV, Issue 1)
ABOUT LEXKHOJ PUBLICATIONS
Lexkhoj publication is an ideal house of publications that accepts and promotes quality research across the globe without any reservations over religion, nationality and boundaries. It serves as a vehicle of research and education between the modern youth and the experienced, competent and qualified professionals through their knowledge, experience and skills.
Lexkhoj Publication is committed to bring the highest quality research to the widest possible audience through an unparalleled commitment to quality and reliability. It is established with the objective of promoting academic research and fostering debate on contemporary legal issues all across the world. Lexkhoj Publications collectively bring together leading scholars in the field to cover a broad range of perspectives on all the key issues in national and international law.
LexKhoj Publications welcomes all articles having their connections with the criminal law, especially contemporary developments and novel ideas.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism upto 15% is allowed.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- When reviewing submissions, the Editorial Board considers whether the manuscripts are contemporarily relevant, topical and creative.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- The body of the paper shall be: Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations: Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 10 Line Spacing: 1
- The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board.
WORD LIMIT (EXCLUSIVE OF FOOTNOTES)
- Articles: It must comprehensively analyze a specific issue including the status quo, indicating the lacunae and potential solutions. Author may compare the law of other jurisdiction to strengthen the argument in between 2,000 and 5,000 words.
- Short Articles: They are more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. It should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- Case Commentaries: A comment critiques a recent judgment, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or a state legislature in between 1000 and 2,000 words.
- Book Review: A critical review of any book related to the law in between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law, ISSN: 2456-2297 are to be sent at [email protected]
- The manuscript must not contain any indication of the identity of the author.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- A cover letter in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format, mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached SEPARATELY along with the article itself in the same mail.
- The subject of the mail should be: “Submission for Lexkhoj International Journal of Criminal Law”.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of the author (s) will be sent.
- Last date to submit – 30th November, 2020
PUBLICATION AND PROCESSING FEE
INR 1000/- for Single Author
INR 1200/- for Co-Authorship
The authors are kindly expected to deposit processing and publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
All authors will be issued certificate of publication in soft copy.
Please note – The fee submitted will be non-refundable in any case.
Official Email: [email protected]