Lex Cognoscenti is a virtual learning platform. The basic purpose of this virtual platform is to disseminate legal knowledge among all. It is aimed at organizing various events for spreading legal awareness.
- Any bona-fide law student enrolled in either 5 years Integrated Course or 3 years Course or LL.M. course of an institution recognized by Bar Council of India (BCI).
- The students having organisational and leadership skills will be preferred.
- A maximum of three students can be appointed as ‘Campus Ambassadors’from one institution.
This internship shall be provided for a period of one month commencing from 20 August, 2020. Extension may be granted as per the performance and other circumstances.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Be the face of Lex Cognoscenti on your campus.
- Promote us and our events in your institution.
- Learn organisational skills.
- Develop communication skills.
- Get an opportunity to work with our core team.
- Get an exposure to team work.
- Free participation in all events of Lex Cognoscenti while acting as Campus Ambassador.
- Cash prizes up to Rs. 800/- on the basis of performance.
- Letter of Recommendation (LoR) would be givento the students who perform extremely well.
- Certificate of Appreciation to all who successfully complete all the allotted tasks.
One may apply for our Campus Ambassador Program through the following link:
Last Date forApplication:-
15 August 2020 (Saturday).
For Queries Contact:-