About IJALR (ISSN: 2582-7340)
IJALR (ISSN: 2582-7340) is an International, Quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, online journal that provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. It is a platform to promote legal research among law students across Globe.
About the Course
Drafting is a key to success for a law student as it is very necessary for the legal field. Through this course, we will teach you the fundamentals of Legal Drafting. The course is a mixture of substantive law and procedural law. The idea is to train students to ensure that when they enter the legal profession they don’t have to start from scratch and be on the mercy of others to teach them. Through this course, the instructor will ensure that the students can do basic drafting work of their own.
1st June- 15th June
All law students and Professionals.
The Course is comprised of the following Modules:
- PETITION OF RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 9 HMA, 1955
- PETITION FOR JUDICIAL SEPARATION UNDER SECTION 13 OF THE HMA, 1955
- PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE BY A DECREE OF DIVORCE UNDER SECTION 13 OF THE HMA, 1955
- PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE BY MUTUAL CONSENT UNDER SECTION 13-B(1) OF HMA, 1955.
- HOW TO DRAFT A DEED OF FAMILY SETTLEMENT BETWEEN RIVAL CLAIMANTS OF AN ESTATE
- HOW TO DRAFT A WILL.
- HOW TO DRAFT A GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
- HOW TO DRAFT A SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY TO EXECUTE A SALE DEED.
- HOW TO DRAFT A SALE DEED.
- HOW TO DRAFT A RELINQUISHMENT DEED.
- HOW TO DRAFT A DEED OF GIFT.
NOTE: The Course will be Self-Paced and Module Based.
Last date of Registration
31st May 2021
The Course Fee is just INR 70/-
Certificate & Career Guidance
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after successful completion of the course.
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payment through the following method:
Google Pay, PhonePe & Paytm at: +91 99911-40223 (Aarjav Jain)
Bank Transfer: Account No. 20326235413, IFSC Code: SBIN0002432, Account Holder Name: Aarjav Jain
Participants have to pay via the above-mentioned payment method and then register themselves through the registration link given below:
Or can visit the link: https://www.ijalr.in/p/online-certificate-on-criminal-drafting.html
Payment once done will not be refunded.
For any Queries mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org