Justice Remedem is a highly skilled and professionally reputed Centre for conflict and Online Dispute Resolution and Independent Arbitral Institution established in 2020 to respond to the needs of businesses globally for time and cost efficiency in the resolution of disputes based in Delhi for Commercial Arbitration, mediation, commercial dispute, Property dispute, family disputes, B2B Disputes, B2C disputes and other such disputes .
Our first and foremost aim is to provide best of our services and to make a world a better place to live in, where everyone is equal in the eyes of law and protected by the law. A world where there are no disputes and everyone rights are projected. A world were arbitrary exercise of power is prevented and social justice is embraced.
Justice Remedem strives for betterment of society and the world. It is a platform where Professionals and their teams work together to achieve world peace by solving disputes by the best method of Law
DATE – 11 September 2020
- ADR Need and Importance
- Drastic Increase of scope of ADR In India
- Current Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Arbitration Landscape
- The current infrastructure of Institutions to Deal with COVID-19
- Arbitration and COVID-19 in Tier 2 cities
- Brief relevance to 2019 Arbitration and conciliation amendment act 2019
- Opportunities presented by COVID-19
- Restructuring Arbitral Institutions
- Future of Arbitration In India
Mr Meenal Garg – Advocate at Punjab and Haryana High Court
Mr Atin Handuja – President at Justice Remedem
Registration Form – https://forms.gle/beBvdSGkpiHEbfxs9
Registration Fees – Rs 50/- For Non Members
Free for Members
For Membership Visit – www.justiceremedem.com
Certificate of Attendance for All
For Any Query contact us at:
You can Also reach out to us via mail at:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.