Justice Remedem is a highly skilled and professionally reputed Independent Arbitral Institution established in 2020 to respond to the needs of businesses globally for time and cost efficiency in the resolution of disputes through arbitration. based in Delhi for International Commercial Arbitration, mediation and commercial dispute. Our first and foremost aim is to provide best of our services and to make a world a better place to live in, where everyone is equal in the eyes of law and protected by the law. A world where there are no disputes and everyone rights are projected.A world were arbitrary exercise of power is prevented and social justice is embraced.
Justice Remedem strives for betterment of society and the world. It is a platform where Professionals and their teams will work together to achieve world peace by solving disputes by the best method of Law
It is incredibly user-friendly and valuable service for arbitration counsel.
The Justice Remedem arbitration rules are universally applicable, being suitable for all types of arbitrable disputes.
DATE – 1st and 2nd August 2020
- ADR Need and Importance
- Arbitration – scope and procedure
- International commercial Arbitration
- Recent Developments and Key Arbitration Trends in Asia: Panel Discussion
- India’s experience with Emergency Arbitrations
- Construction Arbitration: Strategies and Practical Tips for Contractors
- Saving Time and Costs in your International Arbitration Case: A “How to” Guide for Users
- Understanding International Arbitration Practice as the Convergence of Civil Law and Common Law Traditions
- Post-COVID: The Future of International Arbitration
- Non-Contractual Claims in Commercial Arbitration
- Can mediation be a credible alternative or a complement to arbitration
- Justice KG Balakrishnan ( Former Chief Justice of India )
- Justice MC Garg ( Former Judge, Delhi High Court)
- Ms Shreya Arora Mehta Judge at Delhi Judicial Services
- Mr Sandeep Bhalothia MCIArb Fellow at Kleros, Head of Legal Affairs at UAE
- Mr Mrityunjay Kumar, International Dispute Resolution Lawyer
- Mr Akash Gupta, LLM In International commercial Arbitration, STOCKHOLM UNIVERSITY
- Mr Lalit Ajmani, Practitioner at Delhi High Court
Registration Form – https://forms.gle/BU5ckuTiLpsdcB6r6
Registration Fees – Rs 100/- For Non Members
Free for Member
For Membership Visit – www.justiceremedem.com
Schedule – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xdDNpdjQZ63lWAsnLdzOEvfRuAueyiit/view?usp=sharing
Certificate of Attendance for All
For Any Query contact us at:
You can Also reach out to us via mail at: Justiceremedem@gmail.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.