ABOUT JUS COMMUNE
JUS COMMUNE is an online forum that promotes and seeks to maintain various legal competitions. We strive to stimulate your abilities and encourage you to sharpen your skills. We would showcase the best compositions with pride on Jus Commune. We believe that it’s a competition that ensures the survival of the fittest. We’re seeking to provide the young and blooming law students with a platform to experience the legal world in their academic capacities. We aspire to make a platter of opportunities available to our readers.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
Writing skills are an important part of communication. Good writing skills allow you to communicate your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than through face-to-face or telephone conversations.
You might be called upon to write a report, plan or strategy at work; write a grant application or press release within a volunteering role; or you may fancy communicating your ideas online via a blog. And, of course, a well-written CV or résumé with no spelling or grammatical mistakes is essential if you want a new job.
This training for FREE will enhance your skills to the best!
- Students pursuing their graduate degree in Law.
- Good Writing Skills
1. Certificate of Internship
2. Publication (Subject to payment of publication fee) in an ISSN Journal named JLSR.
30th November 2020
TENURE: 1st December 2020 to 31st December 2020
NO FEES OR ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES!
TASKS & INSTRUCTIONS
- You have to send us 4 articles/research papers during the tenure of internship.
- Interns who will be sending us unplagiarized assigned work within time will be receiving a certificate of completion.
- The interns may choose to publish their research paper in JLSR .
Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Subject:- “InternshipApplication”.
Note: If you did not receive any response from our side till 1st December then assume that our internship slots are filled.
Aditi Mishra:- 986123001
Lavanya Rai:- 6307317158