About Lexpert Assist
Lexpert Assist is an Online Interactive Platform aimed at enhancing Legal Education and Creating Awareness among Law scholars/learners/students in a productive manner by way of various activities.
Our aim is to make the legal experience of every scholar/learner/student unique and easy to inspire and teach people to discover, develop & deploy his/her social responsibility.
Our Vision is to unite students across the country from various fields to provide them with different opportunities and platform to express their skills and abilities through articles, blogs, opinions, news, updates and many more to help them become better lawyers. Through One Vision, One Goal, Better Results are delivered with imagination, innovation and originality.
Lexpert Assist lays particular emphasis on the Interns, so as to ensure that every Intern carries a plethora of newly acquired legal skills and knowledge, on his/her way back from the Internship. An Internship with Lexpert Assist is a stepping stone towards being an astute lawyer, as it continually exposes the Intern to intricate law-oriented tasks and situations, which bring out the best in him/her, and polish it further.
Number of Interns Required:
- Researcher Interns – 4 positions
- Columnist Intern/Transcriptionist– 1 position
- PowerPoint Designer – 2 positions
- PowerPoint Gripping Narrator- 2 positions
Last Date to Apply: 10th September 2020
- Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Law.
- Good Research and Writing Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
During the internship period, the intern is expected to undertake legal research on the topics given and write content for document creations on various legal topics.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English or Political science.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- During the internship, you will be asked to commit to transcribing recorded audio of interviews.
- As a transcriber, you would be needed to listen to audios/videos and transcribe them; WORD to WORD. You would also be expected to follow certain formatting instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint Animations.
- Strong imagination, aesthetic and creative skills.
- Basic understanding of illustrations and graphics is preferred.
- Designing PowerPoint presentations for video tutorials based on the given topics.
- Create and edit content videos.
- Input text, dialogues, graphics, and effects to create rough and final cuts.
- Work systematically in an organized method on assigned projects; helping to meet team expectations.
PowerPoint Gripping Narrator
A Gripping narrator will refer to the PowerPoint presentation and voice over the PowerPoint presentations to express words into voice.
- Storytelling Presentation Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Influence Your Audience with a strong voice.
- The ability to tell a story compellingly is what constitutes solid delivery. Your delivery must be appropriate to the spirit of the text and the author’s intent and must be consistent throughout the narration.
- Involves reading the script accurately (not omitting, adding, or changing words and phrases). Narrators must strive to mitigate the number of mistakes and corrections in their delivery.
- Each word needs to be distinctly understood, not swallowed, mumbled or garbled.
Duration of Internship:
A minimum of 4 weeks to a maximum of 8 weeks, at once.
Work from Home (Online Internship).
An e-Certificate will be issued via email, acknowledging the hard work and skilled contribution of the Intern to the platform.
Interested students can mail their updated CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Application for Internship’ by 10th September 2020.
Due to a large number of applications, Lexpert Assist might not be able to reply to individual emails. Selected candidates will be informed within a few days of their application.