About the Organisation
Delfyle is a new-age tech platform for legal, accounting, assurances and compliance as well as filing services with offices spread across multiple cities in India. They have been serving individuals and businesses pan India.
About the Internship
- Interns will be expected to submit legal research and articles in a specified time-frame for blogs and publications.
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be their original work.
- The intern should have good drafting skills.
- The intern must have good command over Microsoft Offices and virtual tools.
Office Location: 45, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata: 700 017.
Blended: Online and Offline
- Any student in his/her 3rd, 4th, or 5th year of 5-year Law course and 2nd or 3rd year for 3-year Law course can apply.
- The students pursuing a master’s degree in the field of law may also apply.
- The intern must have experience in research work.
- Preferably located in Kolkata at present.
Minimum 2 Months (can be further extended for a period of 1 month based on performance).
- Certificate of Experience to Candidates who complete their Term.
- Blog publications in his/her credit.
- Will be remunerated on an excellent performance.
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply?
Please send your CVs along with A Writing Sample on “The world moved ahead of its time amidst the Pandemic” to info[at]delfyle.com and mention your name, contact number, year of study as well as your course, in the body of the email itself. The subject of the mail should be “Application for Legal Internship”.
Last Date to apply: 8th September 2020.
E-mail ID info[at]delfyle.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.