International Webinar on “Can we increase the use of mediation through better use of dispute resolution clauses in contracts?”
MediateGuru is a social initiative led by members across the globe. The aim of the organization is to bridge the gap between general public and litigation. Here our organisation comes into the picture. We are creating a social awareness campaign for showcasing mediation as a future of alternative dispute resolution to provide ease to the judiciary as well as to the pockets of general litigants.
This presentation will look at different types of dispute resolution clauses, why they are important to increase the use of mediation in some jurisdictions and some recent case law on the enforceability of mediation clauses
About the Speaker
Ms. Rachael Bicknell
• Scottish lawyer, CEDR and Harvard-trained negotiator and practising mediator.
• Certified online mediator and ADR ORD International accredited online mediator.
• Mediates and negotiates a wide range of commercial and civil disputes.
• Founder of Squaring Circles, a specialist dispute resolution business based in Edinburgh, Scotland, and winner of the NMA Mediation Newcomer of the Year 2020 Award.
• Specialist Mediator panel member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association.
• Formerly a dispute resolution solicitor in commercial law firms for 12 years.
• Mediator Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
• Accredited Specialist in Professional Negligence Law from the Law Society of Scotland.
• Regular contributor of articles and trainer on negotiation, mediation and online dispute resolution.
Kindly fill up the Registration form by clicking below 🔽
Note: E-Certificate will be provided to participants who will fill the attendance form at the end of the session.
Date and Timings
The Webinar will be conducted on 9th October, 2020.
05:00 PM Indian Standard Time
12.30 PM British Summer Time
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the webinar.
For any query mail us:
Ms. Garima Rana
+91 8800 474 226
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.