About the Organization
School of Law, Ansal University has the vision/mission to build and continuously nurture a self-financed institution with excellence in education, research, development, consultancy and extension of internationally recognized standards. This institution serves as an intellectual resource base for the development of professional human capital bridging the gap between academics and real-life to meet the professional challenges of the millennium. The Centre for Corporate Legal, Research and Training (CCLRT) is an Endeavour to provide a professional platform and outbound exposure to the students to excel in the field of corporate laws.
About the Internship
Due to the present government restrictions imposed across the country due to the Covid-19 pandemic, CCLRT is pleased to offer online internships to students for 10+2 level and students of BALLB/BBALLB/LLB as well. Interns will be expected to commit their time and hard work in order to achieve the best out of the internship. The interns are expected to work from home.
Interns shall receive a ‘Certificate of Internship’ on successful completion.
Number of Interns Required – 5
Skills Required for Interns
1. The interns will be responsible for writing blogs, articles and making PowerPoint presentations on any law-related issue assigned by the concerned mentor.
2. Interns will be expected to submit the same in a specified time-frame which shall be reviewed by their assigned mentor.
3. The intern must have a flair for writing and basic research.
4. The intern should be passionate and inquisitive about knowing current events.
5. The intern must be able to work in MS Word and PowerPoint
Minimum One month duration, however, may be extended if so desired by the authorities.
Interested candidates are required to mail their CV along with a Statement of Purpose at [email protected] with the Subject: Application for internship.
You are also required to mail a copy of a valid ID Proof.
Last Date to Apply: 30th June, 2020
For further inquiry:
Prof. Vipul Gaur
Email id: [email protected]