MyLawman is one of the fastest-growing Legal Community websites for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia.
As a one-stop solution, MyLawman caters to differential needs of Law students and professionals across different divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journal, judiciary preparation and e-learning content including online courses.
MyLawman is a growing family of around 1500+ law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons) and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
Roles & Responsibilities of Student Coordinator of Legal News Cell
Student Coordinator of Legal News Cell would be required to:
1. Prompt updates on Legal News/ Updates of the recent news related to law.
2. Passionate about learning and writing about new changes and updates taking place in the field of Law.
3. Must have strong Vocabulary.
4. Pay attention to even minute details.
Expectation from Student Coordinator
- Devote 1-2 hrs on alternate days
- Excellent writing skills
- Curious Learner
- Inquisitive about new updates in legal field
- Good Knowledge of MS Office, other general computer skills
- Proactive, prompt, responsible and sincere
- Strict adherence to timeline/deadlines
Number of Position – 10
Undergraduate Law Student (3rd, 4th and 5th year students preferred)
1 month; extended on the basis of performance.
1. Certificate of Appreciation
2. Student Coordinators may also get discounted enrolment to our Online Certificate Course, webinars as a reward for their excellent performance.
3. Publication opportunities would be available for the Student Coordinators.
4. Letter of Recommendation (to be given to only those with outstanding performance during their tenure)
How to Apply?
The students who are interested in being Content Creator of Legal News Cell shall send their updated resume and cover letter on or before 18 September 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc – email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line- (Name) + Application for Student Coordinator of Legal News Cell, MyLawman. (refer to the example below)
Subject line- Harshit Kiran – Application for Student Coordinator of Legal News Cell, MyLawman.
- The applicants should not forget to attach their updated CV/Resume along with the cover letter..
For More Details, feel free to contact:
Mr. Harshit Kiran
Call/whatsapp on +91- 9472434013