ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 8 indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
NATURE OF CONTRIBUTIONS
- Articles: An article must conduct a complete analysis of the area of law, which the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a comprehensive study of the existing law with the suggestions and conclusions of the Author. Word Limit being 1,100 to 4,000 words.
- Notes: A note is a relatively concise form of an argument advanced by the author. The focus of a note should be on a relatively new debate or controversy regarding the interpretation or implementation in the law. Notes shall primarily highlight contemporary issues, which need to be addressed, and the authors are expected to offer a solution. The maximum word limit for a manuscript in the form of note is 1,500-2,500 words.
- Comments: A comment is where the author may decide to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or State Legislature. The word limit for a comment is 2,000-3,000 words.
- Book Review: A Book Review is where the author identifies the central idea of the book, gives the reader indication of the author’s style, approach, or premises, and then offers an overall evaluation adding suggestions and latest amendments to the given laws in the book. The word limit is from 2,000-3,000 words.
- Last date for full paper submission: 1st Septembern, 2020 (Submissions should be made in Word Doc.)
- Intimation of the selection of Full Paper: Within 2 days of submission.
- Citation Format: The citation format to be followed is The Bluebook (19th Ed.)/Any Standard Format.
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 250-300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Biographical Information of Authors: Details with biographical information of the authors must be given in the footnote of Author’s Name including the following details: Post, Email address, Name of Institution, Course (if applicable), Academic Year.
- Papers with plagiarism less than 25% are only eligible for publication.
- Font Style: Times New Roman and font size 12.
Single Authored: 800/-
MODE OF SUBMISSION
Submission of the full article/paper along shall be made by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.