About the Course:
The present course aims at providing all the knowledge about FIR and it’s related Rights ; in law school one gets to learn an overview about First Information Report, but the actual implementation of it is learned when you enter into practice. Be it a lawyer or a layman FIR is a Right of every individual and one must be aware about their Rights.
- Types of FIR,
- Difference between FIR and Complaint
- What is Zero FIR?
- Cases in which FIR can be filed.
- Who can lodge an FIR?
- Format of FIR
- Essentials of FIR
- How to file an FIR
- What to do when Police refuses to file an FIR?
- Evidentiary value of FIR.
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at email@example.com with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours. After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
- To register kindly make the payment first of INR 100/- only, and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 9527733855.
To pay click here.
2. After the payment process, visit the LeDroit India page to fill up the form for registration CLICK HERE