Ecolawgy is recruiting a highly motivated Social Media intern to handle our social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. The selected candidate will be remotely contributing to Ecolawgy for a period of (at least) three months.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
Under the overall guidance of the External Manager(s), the intern(s) will support social media management and content generation.
Duties will include:
• Create a social media marketing strategy
• Uploading posts and answering basic enquiries on social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
• Generate leads prospects from Social Media
• Supporting campaign management and optimisation across multiple channels
• Assist Email management and optimization.
• Any other task as reasonably requested by the Digital Manager or a senior member of the team.
The ideal candidate will have:-
• Experience in social media marketing
• Basic understanding of how to drive traffic and conversion
• Strong communication skills and should be able to perform with minimum supervision (Highly motivated and independent)
• Good command of English.
What we offer:-
• Insight and hands-on experience in planning and implementing digital campaigns for an environmental organisation
• Gaining useful experience and the opportunity to contribute to marketing campaigns
• The possibility to learn and be involved in the development of social media and communication concepts;
• The possibility to be part of a vibrant network of environmentalists.
To apply, please send your CV with a brief Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intern: Social Media Manager” in the subject line.
Deadline for applications : 10th August, 2020
Vacancy– 5 people
This is a short-term intern position; intern roles are not a prelude to longer term employment with the organisation. If opportunities for further paid employment arise, these will be advertised and interns who apply will be considered against the same criteria as other applicants.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.