MyLawman is one of the fastest-growing Legal Community websites for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia. As a one-stop solution, MyLawman caters to differential needs of Law students and professionals across different divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journal, judiciary preparation and e-learning content including online courses.
MyLawman is a growing family of around 250 law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons) and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
About ARIL by MyLawman
Advance Research in Law (ARIL) has been rolled out by the Research and Innovation Division (RID) of MyLawman and would be extensively dedicated to students and professionals in the field of Law. We aim to create awareness and enable active student engagement with the dynamic field of Law. It encompasses a wide range of activities that include research, writing, teaching, development of digital resources and organising high quality public educational events.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Research Assistant to join ARIL. The Research Assistant will be engaged in the following tasks:
- Research, writing and producing a wide range of content related to Media and Entertainment Law, International Law and Human Rights, Intellectual Property Rights and Law and Technology
- Develop content related to the above
- Assist with public outreach programmes.
- Other related tasks.
Apply by May 15, 2020
1. Interested candidates are required to fill the form (Click Here to fill the form) and send the intimation for the same at email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Application for Research Assistant for ARIL”. While filling the form keep a passport size photo, curriculum vitae (CV) and a writing sample ready to upload on the given space in the form.
2. After the initial scrutiny, the selected candidates will be contacted by the Research and Innovation Division.
Mr. Harshit Kiran