ABOUT THE ORGANIZER:
Young Ignited Minds Foundation (YIMF) Academia is a student-run and reviewed journal. The journal was founded by the members of the student run NGO YIMF, based in Punjab, and functioning in Mumbai and Rajasthan as well.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL:
The main focus of the journal is to create a forum to share different viewpoints on contemporary socio-legal issues. The first issue of the journal was published in June, 2020 with the theme ‘COVID-19: A multilateral catastrophe on the Society’ bearing the ISSN: 2582-6123. The second issue of the journal emphasised upon Gender Inclusiveness under Indian & International Laws’. The present call for papers is for the third issue of the same Journal.
1. Protection of Outer Space environment: Need for and international legal regime
2. Space activities and environment pollution
3.Space debris: Problems and perspectives
4. Space tourism
5.Demilitarisation of outer space
6.Space technology and security: An Indian perspective
7.Law of liability in outer space
8.Peaceful use of outer space: A vanishing point in legal jurisprudence.
9. Role of private players in Space development
10. Role of IPR in space laws.
Any other sub-theme that may come under the ambit of the main topic
The maximum number of co-authors permitted is two.
The submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a MS word document by 30th of Feb, 2021.
Long Articles: 3000-5000 words
Short articles: 2000-3000 words
Case Comments: 1500-2000 words
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following rules-
1. The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
2. The line spacing for the main text must be 1.5 and 1 for the footnotes.
3. The font size of the title – 14, Bold and underlined;
font size of headings -12 and bold;
and the font size of the body – 12.
4. The authors are requested to strictly adhere to the aforementioned formatting guidelines, failing which the submission may be rejected.
5. The abstract must be included within the manuscript and must not be over 300 words.
20th Bluebook Edition
The author(s) are kindly requested to provide the link of the sources which have been cited in the main body (i.e. Hyperlink them) or are requested to provide endnotes.
Along with the manuscript, the author must provide an abstract (not exceeding 300 words). The abstract is not included in the word limit of the article.
Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession and university/firm/place of work.
The authors are requested not to include any irrelevant formatting attributes such as borders, header/footer texts, etc., in the manuscript.
Top 10 articles would get, Certificate of Appreciation.