About the Centre
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (‘CASIHR’) is a research centre under the aegis of the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (‘RGNUL’). The Centre’s primary objective is to undertake, support and promote advanced study and interdisciplinary research on the emerging trends in human rights and its allied fields.
About the Journal
The CASIHR Journal on Human Rights Practice (JHRP), is an endeavour of the Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR) in furtherance of its aim of understanding the expanding horizons of Human Rights Law and Practice.
The journal is proposed to be a bi-annual peer-reviewed journal aimed at contributing to the literature on Human Rights and providing a platform for academicians, professionals and students to contribute to its growth in addition to promote research and deliberation in the field of Human Rights. It aims at encouraging academicians, professionals as well students to contribute articles, essays, book reviews and case comments related to the field of Human Rights.
Call for Papers
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites articles, case comments and book reviews for Volume 4, Issue 2 of the CASIHR Journal on Human Rights Practice (CASIHR JHRP).
Authors are free to write on any subject of their choice provided it remains within the ambit of Human Rights and adds to contemporary discourse regarding the same.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the law school you always wanted, online! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Deadline for Submissions: 20th September 2020, by 11:59 PM.
Submissions can be made under the following heads:
- Long Articles: Word limit of 6000 words.
- Short Articles: Word Limit of 4000 to 4500 words.
- Case Comments: Word Limit of 1500 to 2000 words.
- Book Reviews: Word limit of 1000 to 1500 words.
Note: The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Format of Submission
All the contributors must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The body of the document must be in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and Line Spacing of 1.5.
- All the footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and with single line spacing.
- The citations must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions are required to be mailed in .doc/.docx format only.
Submissions that do not adhere to the guidelines provided shall not be considered for review. Submissions which meet all the requirements would go through a peer-review process conducted by academicians, professionals and other experts in the field of Human Rights and only the recommended works would be published.
All the submissions must be mailed only to casihr[at]rgnul.ac.in with a cover letter specifying the following:
- Name of Author(s)
- Name and Address of Institution
Editorial Board & Faculty Coordinators
Dr. Jaswinder Kaur (Assistant Professor)
Contact Number: 9855077842
Dr. Sukhwinder Kaur (Assistant Professor)
Contact Number: 9417922918
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.